8/31/2008

Back to the 2D Game.

When my XBOX 360 Red Ringed, I sent it in for repair. In it's absence, I purchased a Sony Playstation 3. I spent a bit of time with the PS3 and when the 360 was finally repaired and returned to me, it quite literally was like:

"Hey... Listen... while you were gone, I kinda met someone else. Yeah, we've been having a good time. She's from Japan and all..."

I mean, sure I played with Rockband on the 360 again, but I went back to Grand Theft Auto 4 and Metal Gear Solid 4 on the PS3. I started to not play with the 360 as much. I began to wonder what I was going to play on the 360.

Thank goodness for The Behemoth's CASTLE CRASHERS. I was a huge fan of their previous release, Alien Hominid. For months I've read up on this new side-scrolling beat-em-up, but forgot to check up on the Xbox Live new releases. My good friend, Jon reminded me about it. I downloaded the demo first, but I was sold after five minutes. Jon and I ended up playing multiplayer for a few hours. This game KICKS ASS! I love the character designs and Behemoth's warped humor.

So you can THANK Behemoth for getting me back on the Xbox!

Oh yeah, I heard they were releasing figures of the knight characters!!! LOVE IT!

No comments: