2/15/2010

What?


Ok, ok. I know what you're gonna say, but HONESTLY, I'm not PLAYING WITH A BARBIE DOLL. I swear! This is one of HOT TOYS' Truetype Figures. I've been into HOT TOYS since their release of Appleseed's Deunan Knute and Briareos. I have to say that in this area of 1/6 scale figures, they really kicked Medicom and Takara's asses. Their attention to detail is one of their selling points. This Truetype figure is a "blank" figure, ready for customization. I figured I'd give it a shot and see what I can come up with. I'm not 100% fond of the face and the skin tone is darker than advertised- something I've noticed with their toys. I also don't like the fact I can see the joints. It seems less realistic but I suppose it works better under clothing. Yet another project for me to not finish! :)

OK so I brushed its hair with a small comb to straighten it... WHAT? Stop looking at me like that!

No comments: